The Regional Training and Research Center on Ocean Dynamics and Climate (ODC) aims to promote regional and national research capacity and transfer marine technology on ocean dynamics, air-sea interactions, climate change and numerical modeling through the provision of regular training courses and research opportunity to Early Career Ocean Professionals (ECOPs).
• Theory of regional air-sea interactions
• Regional climate modeling
• Air-sea interaction for hurricane modeling and global/regional SLR
• East Asian climate change and climate variability
• The Diagnosis of Tropical Pacific and ENSO, and
• The oceanic dynamic system and its application in Southeast Asia
Who should join?
Early Career Ocean Professionals in ocean and climate related research